Gambia / 5 oct 2019
(1) Ensuring the Human Rights of All
(2) Legal and Moral Obligation to Protect Human
(3) Protecting Human Rights to benefit All
The following people or group of people will be welcomed:
(1) The Lead Counsel and delegation from the ongoing Truth Reconciliation and Reparation Commission in the Gambia
(2) Director of Youth for Human Rights Gambia
(3) Representative from Ministry of Justice in The Gambia
(4) Representative from Gambia Armed Forces
The day of the event, the discussion will be centered on how to ensure the rights of the less privilege and marginalize are protected and what are the moral obligations to protect the rights of people and how it will benefit us all if peoples' rights are protected.
Share this event
Sign up to event
Thanks so much for your interest in this event. Please complete the below information to RSVP and the organisers will be in contact with further details.